- Summary – Syllabus-type information about the course, including information such as course objectives and grading.
- Schedule – Lecture schedule and dates for exams and projects.
- Textbook – Information on two electronic versions of the textbook.
- Honor code – Information about the obligations of the student pertaining to the university honor code.
- Highlights – A summary of what we learned during each class meeting.
- Code examples – Example code used during the lectures.
- MATLAB – The program used for the majority of the course. Includes information on how to obtain and install MATLAB.
- Scratch – The program used for the first two weeks of the course.
- All grades will be maintained through OAK.
- Updates, important announcements, and news will be announced via email—check your email regularly!
- You do not have to use OAK to access these web pages. You can get to them directly with your web browser. Just point it at: http://eecs.vanderbilt.edu/courses/cs103.